Are you wondering if getting a loan in Eden is a good option? We analyzed the offer of this lender paying attention to its good as well as weaker sides. Check it out before you apply for a loan!
Eden is an offer that combines the features of a payday with elements of a typical installment loan. Thanks to this, it arouses the interest of both people looking for quick cash loans, and those who want to borrow more for longer.
The loan from Eden is new to the non-banking market, so the users of our comparison website often ask if it pays to take advantage of this offer. Therefore, we decided to take a closer look at the terms of this solution and, if possible, dispel the doubts of future customers of this company.
Is borrowing in Eden safe?
The lender has so much experience in providing non-bank financial solutions. What’s more, it is is also a member of PZIP, which means that in its activities is guided by the policy of safe lending. When choosing this offer, we do not have to worry about using the services of an unknown company. OnePayday.com is a brand that you can trust.
Advantages of a loan in Eden
When analyzing the Eden brand offer, we took into account mainly the elements that are important from the point of view of the future borrower, such as, for example, the loan amount, commitment costs or general requirements for the borrowers. Comparing the offer of this lender with other offers available on the market, we decided to indicate both the strengths of Eden and the areas in which they still need improvement. Here they are:
The benefits of a payday in Eden
- The high amount of the first loan and – a new client Eden may borrow as much as PLN 3,000.
- High limit for existing borrowers – the maximum loan amount for regular customers amounts to PLN 5,000.
- Free loan for people lending for the first time – in the case of a loan for 30 days, the new client only gives away what he borrows – without any interest or commission!
- Long loan periods – you can take out a loan in Eden for up to 180 days.
- Repayment option in installments – liabilities with a longer repayment period are returned in monthly installments.
- Low costs of further loans – compared to the competition, Eden offers some of the cheaper non-bank loans.
- Quick cash withdrawal – Eden declares a transfer of funds to the customer’s account even up to several minutes.
- Short registration form – the registration form (which is also part of the loan application) contains only questions about the basic personal data of the client.
- No need to provide additional documents – in the case of a loan in Eden, you do not need to have any documents confirming your income.
- The option to extend the repayment of the loan – the terms of the extension are determined individually.